In St. Mary’s, we believe that the education of children and young people is the shared responsibility of parents/guardians and the school.
We recognise that the involvement of parents/guardians in the learning process is essential to enable our pupils to fulfil their potential. The interest, support and encouragement of parents/guardians are central to improving pupil progress, achievement, behaviour and attendance at each Key Stage.
As a school, we aim to:
- work in partnership with parents/guardians to secure the best outcomes for each pupil;
- provide parents/guardians with information, advice and guidance that will equip them to support their son/daughter’s learning at each Key Stage, both at home and in school; and
- promote parental involvement in the life and work of the school.
This section of our website is intended to provide the parents/guardians of our pupils with information and guidance that will enable them to support their son/daughter during his/her time at St. Mary’s.
Please click on the relevant link to the left of this page to access information.
- Accessing MySchool & Showbie - ParentsPractical InformationPupilse-Learning
- Family Support Hubs Poster (9 November 2020) - Parents
- Free School Meals - Parents
- Free School Meals and Uniform Grant - Parents
- Get Involved - Parents
- Headlice - Your Questions Answered - Parents
- Northern Ireland Anti-Bullying Forum Parent Toolkit (12 November 2020) - Parents
- Parenting NI Supporting Parents of Teenagers (11 November 2020) - Parents
- School App Instructions for Download PARENT GUIDE - ParentsHome-School Links