Vision and Aims
Our mission is to provide a stimulating, challenging and caring environment that allows each individual to develop to his/her full potential.
We aim to:
- create a vibrant living faith community where everyone is encouraged to live the Gospel values and be committed to a Christian way of life;
- challenge and stimulate the minds of pupils through excellent teaching, diverse learning opportunities, and a rich, balanced curriculum;
- provide pupils with every opportunity to flourish academically and to develop their skills, gifts and talents as individuals;
- tailor personalised learning and specialist support to meet the needs of pupils so that they reach their full potential;
- offer an extensive extra-curricular programme that enriches and extends the curriculum, encouraging pupils to explore and develop their personal interests;
- develop wide ranging opportunities for pupil leadership to enable pupils to develop the skills, knowledge and qualities they will need to be leaders in the future;
- support and encourage pupils to play an active and responsible role in society, to develop as global citizens and to use their talents for the service of others; and
- work in close partnership with parents/guardians and members of the wider community to provide the best possible education for all pupils.
The work of our school is underpinned by our Core Values of:
- Respect and Responsibility